Hair loss is associated with certain diseases, hereditary, scalp conditions, stress, overly chemical processing, vitamin deficiency, and aging. According to American Academy of Dermatology, the most common reason for hair loss and baldness is hereditary. Researchers continue to conduct studies worldwide to develop natural and medical treatments. Dermatologists and holistic consultants offer different solutions for restoring hair loss with modern medicines and/or Asian ancient remedies. If you are experiencing thinning of the hair or baldness, start with vitamins for hair growth.
For hair health and growth, there is reliable research to prove the usefulness of vitamin, mineral, and amino-acid complex based on facts provided by The Trichological Society, Orthodox Hair-sciences & Hair-specialisms-World. Besides diseases, aging, and illnesses, hair loss is also related to alcoholism and malnutrition.
Nutrition is one of the protocol treatments, alone with others to help promote hair growth and restoration. A study was conducted of Americans and Asians who experienced hair loss. It revealed more Americans had loss of hair compared to Asians. The source of foods Asians consumed is the reason for less hair loss. Consider good multivitamin supplements for health and nutrition, especially if you don’t consume healthy foods containing essential vitamins and minerals.
Vitamins for Preventing, Maintaining and Restoring Hair Loss
Vitamin deficiency is one of the causes of hair loss due to malnutrition and crash diets. Foods you consume on a daily basis should naturally provide the nutrients with essential vitamins. The vitamins recommended to prevent, maintain, and restore hair loss are;
- Beta carotene to help support healthy hair.
- B5 for preventing hair loss and providing strength, body and shine.
- B1, B2, Niacin & B5 to help nourish hair follicle cells.
- B6 to prevent dryness of scalp which causes dandruff.
- Calcium for repairing and restoring hair follicle cells.
- C to help with production of collagen and maintaining follicles. The antioxidant also protects the cells of follicles.
- E for cell membranes maintenance of hair follicles, as well as supporting healthy hair.
- L-Methionine, L-Cystein, and L-Lysine Amino Acids to support and strengthen hair for growth and health.
- Zinc for producing division of follicle cell.
Foods Containing Vitamins
If you want to consume foods with the daily recommended nutrients, include the following;
- Beef liver, tuna, fish, clam, tofu, salmon, and mackerel.
- Spinach, kale, carrots, lettuce, squash, and sweet potatoes.
- Cantaloupe, apricot, mango, and citrus fruits.
- Beans, whole grain pasta, soybeans, and bran cereals.
- Vitamin D milk, soymilk, cheese, and egg yolk.
It is necessary to include foods containing essential vitamins to maintain optimum hair health and to promote hair growth. Multivitamin supplements are recommended by dieticians and physicians if a patient is suffering a deficiency and hair & scalp disorders. You should consult with your doctor before taking vitamins to avoid allergic reaction or excessive consumption. The options for hair loss treatment in Singapore are holistic, medicines, scalp stimulation techniques, and natural. Vitamins are usually incorporated into natural treatment.